Thursday, October 1, 2009
State an appropriate proverb, the country of origin and what it means to you. (You can use ones we discussed in class or do your own research)
"If practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect, then why practice at all?" This is a proverb that I like to use. The reason why I use this is because some people like to accomplish a lot or until it is perfected. However nothing can be perfect so there is no point wasting your time on something if it is not going to get better than your best. I have no clue as to the country of origin of this quote, it is something I came up with off the top of my head but I am sure other people have thought of this. I also like to go by this when I get a low test grade. I realize that I tried my best and I should be proud of that fact and not dwindle on the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe you used it in marketing as well? Good job.
ReplyDelete