Friday, September 25, 2009

It's your senior year: What does "Spirit Week" mean to you? Did you participate everyday? Would you continue the traditions of Home Coming, and Pep Ra

Spirit week to me as like my last chance to participate in a school event. I tried to do everything everyday but I met too many obstacles. For Tuesday, I did not have a super hero costume and I didn't feel like just putting a sheet around my neck. Then for Wednesday, Twin day, i was twins with me, myself, and I. Yesterday was toga day and I had a field trip. I really wanted to wear a toga on the field trip but to my surprise, I do not have any solid colored sheets in my house. Today is the last day and for seniors, it is to wear blue. I'm wearing all blue today so I'm set for the prep rally. Yes I would continue the traditions of prep rally because a lot of people have school pride. I'm not one to really get others to do this because they either want to or not. So all I would do is put up signs and make announcements on the loud speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment