Thursday, October 29, 2009
Last night all parents of seniors had to attend a meeting on drug abuse. What was your parent's feedback on the meeting? What do you think of the mand
My parents did not attend the meeting last night at the school. I showed up though but Mr. Como wouldn't give me a sheet to enter the auditorium. There is a make up session for parents who were not able to attend the meeting last night so I am not worried about going to prom or banquet. As for the assembly itself, I just think it is a waste of time. They are long, and don't accomplish anything. Parents don't want to hear what their kids could do. Some kids do drug, some don't but that doesn't mean everyone should suffer for it. This isn't the first meeting with drugs too so parents know what kind of stuff happens with drugs. Hearing stuff like this is useless when trying to get students to stop using drugs, it’s only going to make us resent the school more and increase our chances of using it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done.
ReplyDelete