Monday, October 19, 2009

What is your point of view on "The Balloon Story"? Do you agree or disagree with the charges? How do you feel about the children's role in this?

I think this whole balloon incident was funny. I do not think that it was the safest or smartest thing for the family to do as a hoax but the fact that it happened was funny. The chargers to the parents will stick and I would have to agree with them. The US airport had to shut down flights over the area which hurt the airport's business. I believe the crime is also classed under a misdemeanor which should be sentenced. What does bother me the most is the child’s role in this. How can a parent pretend that their child is in a hot air balloon when he’s up stairs hiding in an attic? While it is funny, it is also disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment