Monday, October 26, 2009
The Yankees won last night and are moving to the next round of the playoffs. Are you a die hard Yankee fan and can't wait to watch some more baseball.
I happened to watch the Yankee game yesterday night and to my enjoyment, they won. I am happy to see them go to the world series but I can say that I don't care about baseball that much. I don't care too much about any sport, I just enjoy knowing that my home team is winning and going on to fame. As for the civil war Yankees, that happened such along time ago that I don't care. What happened happened, who needs history anyway. My time can be best used for writing a blog in my business communication class. Mrs. Wood, my hands are freezing right now as I'm typing, more than they were friday night at Spooktacular. Don't wprry though, I can't feel them anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that your hands were able to type. Ken, next October when you are away at school, please remember to wear your jacket. Unless you are in Florida!! Great post by the way.
ReplyDelete