Thursday, October 22, 2009
Last chapter we spoke about different cultures and how actions, written communication and non-verbal communication play a big role in our ability to c
I do not think I would be able to face the challenges this women faces. She is at risk everyday for writing her articles. Where she comes from, she does not get as much freedom as we do here in the United States. The Taliban are very strict about these things and it is therefore that whenever she writes a poem or publishes an article, she mostly puts an out on her life. I know that she has a passion for writing and coming up with creative stories but I know I would never do what she is doing because I care for my life too much. I happen to respect her for going out and doing what she feels is right, her passion, even though she has death threats against her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good.
ReplyDelete