Friday, October 9, 2009

Healthy food has been the topic of the discussion in the Smithtown School District; from changing food in the cafeterias to ending bake sales to no mo

First off I would like to respond to this article by saying, what the hell. I would say something else but hell is already pushing it. The school is going crazy about the rules with healthy foods. If you get obese then its your fault. Its your responsibility to make sure you stay in shape and get the nutritional value that is required. These new healthy foods that are proposed are not a good idea. It may be considered healthy for the body but it may not be tasteful. If kids want to eat something in school, it should be something they enjoy, not something they hate. We need food for the soul.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for changing the word. I see your point, students need to make the choice and learn how to keep themselves healthy.

    ReplyDelete