Friday, November 13, 2009

The first quarter ends today. What recommendations would you make to improve this class? (more projects less lecture!) What grade do you think you EAR

Today is Friday the thirteenth and it is the last day of the quarter. For this class next semester, I would like to see more projects in this class. Projects count a lot for a grade and they are much better than tests. The tests in this class are horrible and the fewer there are the better. I think in this class I earned an A. I have done all my work, my test average is a low B but the tests aren’t counted as much. Every blog I have done so far has been insightful and fact full. I also need the A in this class so I can get a Ph.D. at the end of this year.

1 comment: