Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do you think that Droid will save Motorola?

I think that the Droid will temporally save Motorola from a fall. Motoroal has not been doing well ever since the new craze of the Razor has become obsolete. The company has been desperately trying to come back with new hits to stay alive in the market. Before they completely went under, Motorola released the new phone, the Droid, to save the company. High expectations are needed with the phone and the way they marketed it was very similar to Apple's I-phone and Verizon’s Blackberry. Wall Street does not think that the phone will do very well in up coming years but I think that it is still too early to tell. This is Motorola’s last chance to stay alive; otherwise it is almost certain that they will be bought out or dies out through competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment