Friday, November 6, 2009

Droid launches today. Talk about the ad campaign, was it successful and did the product get the type of coverage it needed to launch successfully. Giv

Today is the launch of the new Verizon phone, Droid. Yesterday I saw a commercial for the new phone on FOX and all I can say is "what the hell." I understand the point of the commercial but all in all, it was ineffective to me. I do not know about anyone else but I did not like it. There was no point to the commercial, the phone flew out of the sky from a plane and people were amazed. Version has previously done something like this before with its blackberry. I found that commercial to still be ineffective but curious to me. It will only be a matter of time until reviews come about the Droid but until then, I do not have any plans of getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment