Friday, September 18, 2009

The Obama administration is trying to pass a new health care reform bill please list 3 points of the bill you agree with and 3 points you disagree wi

I have no idea what the new health care system is. From what I can find, not many people know what the health plan intend to do but a few points were listed on a news site. I do'nt like the fact that the government chooses what kind of health care you get, we don't have enough money, and all illegal citizens will be provided health care too! The parts that I like about the new health care are that we get our own ID card, your health care will be rationed, and the government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for goverment-run heatlh care plan. Again I have no idea what is going on because I don't listent to government speeches unless I want to fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Ken, first of all the blog is great I love the music. Regarding this post please proofread before posting. You wrote intend and it should be intends, do'nt should be don't. However the best point of this posting is that you have hit the point for Monday's journal entry and that is how involved we are and where we get our ideas from.

    ReplyDelete