Tuesday, September 22, 2009
If you could start your own business what would it be, who is your target market, and what kind of product would you sell?
If I could start my own business, I would create Wrapsody. You should know by now what Wrapsody is. It's a healthy fast food restaurant that sells unique items. The items I am talking about are, of course, food related products like our famous Bohemian Wrap. Our target market is the working man on their lunch break. That is why it is a fast food restaurant, to get our customers in and out as fast as possible but with a big smile and satisfaction. I could talk thirty pages about this "God like" place but then I would be doing my manual now. You'll see it soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job. I know the business will be a success you worked hard on it for Business Olympics and your manual.
ReplyDelete